Pages

Tuesday 20 September 2016

Santa Please Stop Here!


Hi all and happy Tuesday to you.  I have a wooden plaque to share with you tonight that I made using one of the wonderful new Christmas Ribbons from Crafty Ribbons new Santa's Grotto range.  These ribbons are so fun I thought they would be perfect for a little Christmas sign. 

I printed the sentiment on my PC and used a gorgeous stocking bunting die which is from Joanna Sheen from last year I think!  

Thanks for stopping by. 
Hugs Lynsey x

5 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Absolutely beautiful Lynsey those Christmas ribbons are beautiful.
Hugs Julie xxx

Lorraine said...

A brilliant Christmas plaque.A fab design and the ribbon looks so pretty.
Lorraine x

Carol S. said...

Happy Birthday and hope you had a lovely day. Love your Santa sign, great design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Kat W said...

That's a great way to use the pretty ribbon and your plaque looks simply stunning. It's fabulously festive in red and white too :-)
Big hugs, Kat xx

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute thanks for sharing!!!