Pages

Thursday 7 July 2016

Crafty Ribbons Challenge ............


Hi all and happy Thursday to you. It's time for another challenge over at Crafty Ribbons challenge an our theme for you this time is 'Things with Wings'.    I decided to go WOW for this card an used some gorgeous Chantilly cotton lace - Jane on my card.   I think this lace is just my favourite from Crafty Ribbons!  

There is a wonderful prize for the winner this week so I hope you will come along and join in the challenge.

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x

Materials:
Embossing Folder - Crafter's Companion
Butterfly Dies - Cheery Lynn

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Ooh this looks really "posh"!! Love the shimmer Lynsey xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very pretty wow card

Carol S. said...

I love 'WOW' and your card is beautiful. Gorgeous texture and design. Hugs, Carol s.xx

Kat W said...

Really pretty WOW design and that lace is a fave of mine too!
Big hugs, Kat xx