Pages

Tuesday 19 April 2016

Project Life Page ...........


Hi all and happy Tuesday to you.  I have a project life spread to share with you today.  I gave project life a try last year and then I decided I didn't like it as much as my scrapbook pages but I've seen some nice pages lately that have more paper in the background and I really like those so I've decided to give it another go!  

This is my first project life page for this year.   I'm really pleased with how it turned out and I have lots more memories captured!

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x

3 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This looks great

Lorraine said...

It looks brilliant Lynsey.
Lorraine x

Sue said...

Lynsey - this is beautiful - such a gorgeous keep sake of a great month for you and a real achievement.
Sue...xxx