Pages

Friday 29 April 2016

Celebrate 8!


Yippee it's Friday!  I hope you are having a great day!  I have a scrapbook page that I made of Grace's 8th birthday to share with you today.  I saw a layout on the Like for Ever blog here which inspired this layout.  Once I had seen it this layout just popped into my head and I had to make it lol! 

It's quite different from my normal pages but I'm really pleased with how it turned out! Most of the supplies are from my Like for Ever scrapbooking kit that I get each month.  This month's papers are just the perfect colours to scrap Grace's birthday so I was very pleased about that.

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x



3 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

It looks great, Grace is growing up fast

Sarah said...

This is a really lovely page Lynsey, the pretty paper is gorgeous as is Grace xx

Carol S. said...

Brilliant page and love the layout. Pretty colours. Can't believe Grace is 8!! Hugs, Carol S.xx