Pages

Sunday 21 February 2016

A Wavy Wedding Card ...............


Hi all and happy Sunday to you.   I hope you have had a good weekend. I have another card to share tonight  using the new Wavy Wedding Stamp from Little Claire. (LC Designs).  The sentiment stamp is also included and is such a nice sentiment!

I've been sorting out my bedroom today with new curtains and bedding and doing more decluttering.  The walls are grey and they are the same but I am changing from red bedding and pictures etc to lilac.  Red never really was my colour I am so much more of a pastel person!   I will show you some pictures when it's finished.   

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x



6 comments:

Debs said...

Beautiful card Lynsey - fabulous image and I love the DP's
sounds like you've been a busy bee - look forward to seeing the pictures.
Debs xx

Lorraine said...

A very pretty wedding card, love the image and gorgeous papers
Lorraine x

Donna Mosley said...

Beautiful card Lynsey, the image is so cute and the design is gorgeous.

Donna x

Carol S. said...

Love your wedding card and the design is gorgeous. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Sarah said...

This is gorgeous Lynsey, the papers and flowers go brilliantly. It looks so very different to the pretty pink card the other day, a really useful stamp I'd say xx

Kat W said...

Oh, those papers and flowers look so good with that sweet stamp and that is a lovely sentiment :-)
Lilac sounds more up my street too than red; can't wait to see pics of the transformation!
Big hugs, Kat xx