Pages

Saturday 9 January 2016

A Gem of a Challenge ...............


Hi all and happy Saturday to you! I hope you have lots of nice things planned.  My plan for today is printing Christmas thank you's for Grace and then we have a panto in the village to go this afternoon that I'm looking forward to.  

Anyway onto today's card for a Gem of a Challenge and our theme for you this time is 'Female Birthday' so I thought I would take the opportunity to use this gorgeous little cutie a coloured digi called  Cupcake Bluebell.  

I hope you will come along and join in with the challenge this time. 

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x

Materials:
Image - Pink Gem Designs
Papers - Dovecraft
Sentiment - Little Claire
Swiss Dot Candyfloss Ribbon - Crafty Ribbons
Memory Box Bunting Die
Wooden cupcake from stash

8 comments:

Lorraine said...

What a cutie! A gorgeous card Lynsey.
Enjoy the panto
Have a good weekend
Lorraine x

Sarah said...

Aaah, she's cute Lynsey, love the perfectly coordinated papers. Hope you enjoy the panto, I used to belong to a drama group (in the days before children!!) and used to love appearing in the panto. When Martin and I first got together I was playing the lead in Babes in the wood and he came to see me in every performance...matinee and evening, for two weekends!! xx

Kat W said...

Mmmm, cupcakes and bunting, all in pretty pastels...that's my kind of birthday! A really lovely design too with fab co-ordinated detailing :-)
I hope you have a lovely weekend and enjoy the panto!
Big hugs, Kat xx

Nannieflash said...

Good Morning Lynsey, beautiful card love your design and any girl would love it. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very cute card, love that sweet image and well coordinated papers and embellies

Jackie said...

A delightful image and card Lynsey, and very pretty colours :o)
Jackie xx

julie_woolston said...

Aww adorable Lynsey.
Hugs Julie xxx

Sue said...

Lynsey, this is a really lovely card. The image you have chosen is super cute and I love your card design - the bunting looks fab.
Sue...xxx