Pages

Wednesday 30 December 2015

Favourite 5 Little Claire Cards ..........

Hi all, I'm sharing my favourite 5 Little Claire cards over on the Little Claire  blog today, so I thought I would share them here too!

This card was made using a snowman stamp from the Three Sparkly Snowmen stamp set. 


This card was made using another image from the Three Sparkly Snowmen set.


This card was made using a Teapots digi stamp.


This card was made using Digi stamp Birdhouse Garland 


This card was made using Silhouette Picnic Stamp.

I hope you have enjoyed my favourite 5!
Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs Lynsey x

9 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

super selection of cards all so beautiful
Wishing you a Happy and Prosperous New Year
Hugs Kate xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

A gorgeous selection, love them all

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous collection Lynsey, wishing you a happy New Year.
Hugs Julie xxx

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous cards Lynsey, love the images and pretty designs.

Donna x

Sue said...

Hi Lynsey, this is a beautiful selection of cards, you are really talented. I am hard pressed to pick a favourite but the adorable birdhouse card might just have the edge for me.
Wishing you a Happy New Year and a wonderful 2016.
Sue...xxx

Sarah said...

They are gorgeous Lynsey, I've had a LC delivery today so will be having a play tomorrow!! Wishing you and yours many good things in 2016 xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous selection of cards Lynsey.
I wish you and your family a very happy, healthy and prosperous new year!
Lorraine x

Carol S. said...

A gorgeous group of cards. The snowmen are adorable and love all the other too. Have a Happy New Year. Hope we can meet up soon. Hugs, Carol S.xx

MagsB said...

Fabulous cards, Lynsey (I especially love the snow effect round the snowmen!)

Wishing you a happy, healthy and crafty 2016!

love Mags B x