Pages

Monday 7 December 2015

December Scrapbook Album ............


Hi everyone, I hope your week has got off to a good start.  I've got my December scrapbook album to share with you today.  This is one of my favourite craft projects that I do all year.  This is my 5th year of doing Journal Your Christmas that is Shimelle's online class.  Although I have 4 albums that are not yet complete (they are work in progress!) me and Grace had a great time looking back at all the memories that have been recorded.  This year I am determined to complete my book!  So far so good, up to day 7 is done.  I'm sharing the album cover and day 1 today.  I will share some more pages later this week! 


Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Wonderful pages and cover Lynsey :o)
Jackie xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I am so impressed you are up to date with this, well done. Loving it, great memories to capture like Grace's dream.