Pages

Monday 16 November 2015

Birthday Selfies Layout


Hi all, I have a layout to share with you tonight that I made using my Like for Ever scrapbooking kit from last month as I finally found a little bit of time to cut into last month's kit!  The photos were a few silly pics of me and Grace messing about with my selfie stick on my Birthday.  Please don't think I'm sad for having a selfie stick but I have very short arms and selfies of me would scare people without the use of a selfie stick lol!  

I used a great sketch from Stuck Sketches November 1st. for my layout. 

I had a wonderful time shopping in York.  These are a few photos from my weekend:


This is the Shambles, my favourite street in York filled with little shops full of pretty things!


This is me and Mum with a friend we found lol!


And of course no shopping trip would be complete without a stop for coffee and cake! 

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x

11 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Great layout, fun pics and lovely pics of York, love The Shambles too x

Laura Creates said...

Your layout is so pretty, love the sparkly alphas and your trip looks like such fun! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Jackie said...

Lovely photographs and a beautiful page :o)
Jackie xx

julie_woolston said...

What a beautiful page Lynsey lovely design, those cakes look very yummy hope you enjoyed them.
Hugs Julie xxx

Sue said...

Lynsey - it looks like you had a wonderful time in York - shopping and cake... fab-u-lous!
your page layout is lovely and the photos are great. what a lovely way to remember such a fun day - I am very much in awe of you having a selfie stick! I would n't know where to start!
Sue...xxx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous page layout and fab photos.
Lorraine x

Carol S. said...

Brilliant photos and love the layout. York is on my must visit list. Hopefully next year. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Kat W said...

It looks like a lovely shopping trip...especially those amazing cakes!
Your scrapbook layout is really pretty and the photos are fab...I can sympathise about the short arms!
Big hugs, Kat xx

Mandy Melville said...

Such a sweet layout! The patterned papers that you've chosen are perfect for those photos! And I love your stitched circles! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Bonjourscrap said...

Nice work with the stitches ! And the sequins are a nice touch to this sweet layout ! Thanks for playing at Stuck?! Sketches !

Dana Tatar said...

Super cute page! I love the glittered alphas. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!