Pages

Friday 9 October 2015

Winter Wonderland Challenge .....


Hi everyone and happy Friday to you! It's time for a new challenge over at Winter Wonderland and our theme for you this week is 'Christmas Flowers'  I thought I would get out a Sue Wilson die I brought last year and finally put it to use on some gift tags. I've used a few scraps of paper, washie tape and some gorgeous gingham ribbon from Craft Ribbons on my tags. 

We have a wonderful sponsor this week who is:


so I hope you will come along and join in our challenge. 

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x

7 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous tags Lynsey with those beautiful poinsettias .
Hugs Julie xxx

Jacee said...

What lovely tags, fabulous!
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous tags Lynsey, love the pretty poinsettia....ordered those last night!
Lorraine x

Carol S. said...

Very pretty tags. Love the papers and the lacy flowers. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Sue said...

These are gorgeous Lynsey, the poinsettias are so beautiful.
hugs Sue xx

Stamping Bubbles said...

Stunning tags Lynsey. The Sue Wilson die is lovely and very different from the other poinsettia dies available.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

Jackie said...

Wonderful tags Lynsey, and I love that happy reindeer below :o)
Jackie xx