Pages

Monday 26 October 2015

Some exciting news!


Hi all, some of you that are my Facebook friends will have already seen this but I thought I would share my exciting news to my blogging buddies too that one of my card's is on the front cover of Simply Homemade magazine and I have another 3 cards inside.   I have also joined the Simply Homemade Design Team.   I love this magazine and have subscribed to it for quite a while so it is feels so wonderful to be featured in it!  

If you have not seen this magazine before, it lots of different crafts which I love!  If you are interested in subscribing you can see all the details here. 

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x


7 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So pleased for you and front cover, wow, well deserved x

Jules said...

Hi Lynsey

That is fabulous news!!

Many congratulations on joining the design team .. .. and your card looks great.

Have fun!

Sorry for being a stranger .. .. it has been a mammoth year for weddings!

Love Jules xx

Jackie said...

Congratulations :o)
Jackie xx

julie_woolston said...

Wow congratulations Lynsey what fabulous news.
Hugs Julie xxx

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I'll have to track down a copy so that I can see your work. :-)

Sarah said...

Well done Lynsey!! I couldn't be happier for you xx

Debs said...

Brilliant news Lynsey - so thrilled for you.
Debs xx