Pages

Saturday 12 September 2015

Little Claire Challenge ................


Hi everyone, and happy Saturday to you!  I have my Little Claire DT card to share with you today and our theme for you this month is 'Autumn'.  I have used a gorgeous stamp called Rainy Day which I thought would be perfect for our theme! 

There is a fantastic prize for this month's winner:


so I hope you will come along and join in the challenge. 

I forgot to tell you that I did manage to find a dress the other day and this is a photo of it:


Have a great weekend!
Hugs Lynsey x




4 comments:

Sarah said...

Ooh, this is lovely. A sweet stamp and gorgeous colours...Perfect !! Love your dress too xx

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous card Lynsey love the autumn colours.
Your dress is gorgeous
Hugs Julie xxx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Lynsey, I love the sweet image and wonderful colours.
I think your dress looks beautiful.
hugs Sue xx

Carol S. said...

A sweet image and beautifully coloured. A pretty design with the leaves. Hugs, Carol S.xx