Pages

Friday 8 May 2015

Winter Wonderland Challenge .........


Hi everyone, I'm back today to share my DT card for Winter Wonderland and our theme for you this week is 'Oh Christmas Tree'.   I have used a cute die cut from LOTV for my card teamed with some LOTV papers, some Marianne poinsettia dies a  Christmas sentiment. 

There is a wonderful prize for the winner that is a voucher from Stamp and Create.



I do hope you will come along and join in the challenge this week. 

I would like to enter my card into this week's sketch challenge at: 


Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x

8 comments:

Jackie said...

What a cute card, love the image :o)
Jackie xx

Debs said...

Fabulous card Lynsey - uber cute image and I love the frosty feel to it.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Debs xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Great layout and a lovely frosty feel, fab card. Have a lovely weekend x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Lynsey, I love the sweet image and some of my favourite Christmas papers.
hugs Sue xx

Jacee said...

This is a lovely design Lynsey really like this festive beauty!
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Carol S. said...

Such a cute image and a pretty card. Love it!! Hugs, Carol S.xx

Carol S. said...

Such a cute image and a pretty card. Love it!! Hugs, Carol S.xx

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Lynsey, such a sweet image and pretty blues.
Pauline
x