Pages

Friday 13 March 2015

Winter Wonderland Challenge ............


Hi everyone and happy Friday to you!  I hope your week has gone well.  It's time for another challenge over at Winter Wonderland and our challenge for you this week is 'Blue Christmas'.  I decided to do a clean and simple card for a change which was a bit of challenge for me as I'm more normally a more is more kind of card maker!  I brought this stamp last year I think and never got round to using it so it was good to finally ink it up.  I think I will make more cards like this for Christmas as they are quick to make and the postage won't be a large letter stamp!  

I hope you will join in with our challenge this time and make a start on those Christmas cards!  

We have a wonderful sponsor this week:



who have a wonderful prize for the winner.

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsery x

Materials:
Image - Woodware
Papers - LOTV

3 comments:

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Lynsey, the paper-pieced sentiment looks so effective.
I hope you have a good weekend.
hugs Sue xx

Jacee said...

Lovely CAS design Lynsey
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Jackie said...

Superb CAS card, lovely paperpiecing :o)
Jackie xx