Pages

Friday 27 February 2015

Winter Wonderland Challenge ...............


Hi everyone, it's Friday so it's time for another challenge at Winter Wonderland and our theme for you this week is 'Tie a Bow'.    

We have a wonderful sponsor this week who is:


I have used a gorgeous Digi Stamp Boutique image on my card from a set called Spring Honey and Truffle.

I hope you will come along and join in with our challenge this week.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:



Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x

Materials:

Image - Digi Stamp Boutique
Sentiment - LOTV
Papers: Lily Rose
Fiskars Boarder Punch
Flowers - Wild Orchid


15 comments:

Jackie said...

OMG, I am playing catchup on your gorgeous makes, don't know how I missed them earlier :o)
Jackie xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Pretty papers and cute image, fab card x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Lynsey, such a sweet image and I love all your pretty detailing.
hugs Sue xx

Jacee said...

Very pretty Lynsey, lovely sweet image, and I love the lace bow
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Sarah said...

Such a lovely spring card Lynsey, a totally adorable image and that lace is divine (not that I need more!!) xx

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Lynsey, love the cute image and beautiful colours.

Donna x

Carol S. said...

Love the way you have coloured your bear. Gorgeous card and beautiful flowers. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Jackie said...

Love that gorgeous Ted, love the card too :o)
Jackie xx

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous. I love the cute bear and pretty design.
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

This is gorgeous, such a cute image and beautiful lace! Thank you so much for the stunning card you sent me, it is absolutely beautiful - I love it! :)
Rebecca.
x

coops said...

aw so gorgeous lynsey.fab pretty design and colours and i love the sweet bear :D

xx coops xx

cotnob said...

Such an adorable card Lynsey, your image is so sweet and you have chosen pretty papers and embellishments.
Pauline
x

NicoleDesigns said...

This is so stinking cute..... Thank you for joining us for our"Make it Digital" challenge at The Paper Shelter.... xo Nikki

NGCARDS said...

This is such a sweet creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

Lena said...

Hi Lynsey !!
I just love your card !! Beautifully painted motifs and wonderful details .. so nicely with the sewn edges!

Thank you for participating in The Paper Shelter Challenge this week!

Good luck !!
Hug Lena