Pages

Saturday 14 February 2015

Little Claire Stamp Challenge ..................


Hi everyone, and happy Saturday to you.  I have my Little Claire DT card to share with you today and our theme for you this month is 'Love'.   I've used a gorgeous stamp on my card called 'Silhouette Picnic which was a Christmas present from my friend Marianne and I thought it would be perfect for an Anniversary card.  

There is a fantastic prize for the winner so I hope you will come along and join in our challenge this month.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:


Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey

Materials:
Image - Little Claire
Sentiment - Printed on pc
Bow - Hobby Craft 
Flower - Tim Holtz
Leaf Die - Joanna Sheen

11 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Great minds think alike, fab card, love the vintage look and colours x

Debs said...

Fabulous card Lynsey - love the silhouette image and beautiful flower detail.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Debs xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Lynsey. Love the silhouette image and pretty flower.
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

Sarah said...

What a gorgeous card Lynsey, love kraft and turquoise together and this is a perfect example xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Lynsey, I love the romantic image and beautiful colours.
Hugs Sue xx

Jacee said...

Super design Lynsey, great image and I love the stitching
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

julie_woolston said...

Beautiful card Lynsey love the silhouette image and layout.
Hugs Julie xxx

Donna Mosley said...

A very beautiful card Lynsey, love the gorgeous vintage design.

Donna x

MagsB said...

What a fab, romantic, original image for an Anniversary, Lynsey! Oh I am so looking forward to the summer and hopefully good picnic weather!!

love Mags B x

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Lynsey such a fabulous silhouette image and lovely vintage feel.
Pauline
x

Jackie said...

Wonderful card, I love the silhouette :o)
Jackie xx