Pages

Thursday 19 February 2015

A Birthday Card for Dad ..........


Hi everyone, I hope your week is going well.  I have a Birthday card to share today that I made for my Dad's Birthday yesterday.  My mojo had left and I was too tired to colour an image so I decided to make a decoupage card from a docrafts kit I have had in my draw for some time.  
It always feel good to finally use something you have had a for a while!  

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:


Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x






11 comments:

Sarah said...

It's a gorgeous card Lynsey and how lovely to see some decoupage too. I bet Dad will love it!! xx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

This is gorgeous, such a perfect male card and I love those tags! Sorry for the delay in sending your prize, I posted it today so it should be with you soon :)
Rebecca.
x

Jacee said...

Lovely card design Lynsey, such a great card for a male.
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Sue said...

This is gorgeous, I love the decoupaged image and fabulous papers.
hugs Sue xx

Jackie said...

What a lovely card :o)
Jackie xx

julie_woolston said...

Absolutely gorgeous Lynsey, just love the image .
Hugs Julie xxx

Jennifer said...

Your card is lovely Lynsey...I bet your Dad loved it.

I had better take a tip from you, and start using up my huge stash...then I won't feel so guilty buying new goodies.

Hugs
Jennifer. x

Alyx said...

Great card for the blokies. Love the papers. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
xx

Donna said...

Fantastic card Lynsey, such a brill masculine image and perfect for the occasion, your Dad will love it! :) Donna ♥ x

HeatherM said...

Your card is lovely. I like the added dimension of the decoupage. Thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart this week.
HeatherM

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Lynsey, a perfect male design.
Pauline
x