Pages

Friday 16 January 2015

Winter Wonderland Challenge ..............


Hi everyone, it's Friday already so time for another challenge at Winter Wonderland and our theme for you this week is 'Metal'. 

There is a fab prize for this week's winner which is a £10 voucher from Crafts U Love



You don't have to make a Christmas card but I want to make an early start on mine this year.  The plan is to have all the cards done with inserts in and written out by the end of November!   So this card is not going away until I have put an insert in and written it out!  

The lovely LOTV stamp was a Christmas pressie from my friend Marianne, what a great choice of present! 

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:


Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x


12 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Such a gorgeous card, love this stamp and all the distressing is fab. I have three cards in my Christmas box, impressed myself. Have a good weekend x

Debs said...

Adorable card Lynsey - fabulous image so beautifully coloured and I love the DP's
Have a wonderful weekend.
Debs xx

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Lynsey. Love the cute image and pretty papers.
Lorraine x

Carol S. said...

I love this stamp too. Beautiful colouring and love the distressed edges. Stunning card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

debby4000 said...

Adorable, fabulous card.
luv
Debby

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous card Lynsey, one of my favourite LOTV Christmas stamps and your design is fabulous.
Pauline
x

MagsB said...

Oh Lynsey, this is so cute! The image is adorable, and your gorgeous bright papers are fab!!

love Mags B x

Debby Kuster said...

love the pinquins
nice wintercard
thanks fot playing with creatalicious

hugs Debby

Jackie said...

Very cute image and a gorgeous card :o)
Jackie xx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Such a gorgeous card - I love the cute image and your distressed papers.
Rebecca.
x

Melanie said...

A wonderful winter card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Winter” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our next challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)
(DT Come and Get It)
(GDT Kreativzeit Challenges)

Melanie said...

you should come over again and check out the Creatalicious blog...

Hugs,
Melanie