Pages

Thursday 3 April 2014

A Butterfly in a Snowstorm?


Hi everyone, a strange title for a post but I think I might have got carried away with my frantage on this card!  I did not intend to get it everywhere but I kept blowing it away and burning my fingers when I was trying to heat it from below and got in a real muddle!  I'm hoping it will add to the vintage look but I fear more that it looks like my pretty butterflies are in a snowstorm!  Never mind I will try harder with the less is more look when I use frantage next time lol!

Anyway this is my DT card for Crafty Little Fairies and our challenge for you this week is 'Vintage/Shabby Chic'.  I have used one of my new stamps that I brought on Sunday at the Craft Fair from the Little Claire stand.  Their stand always looks so lovely with the cards on display.  

There is a wonderful prize for this week's winner of a £10 voucher from the Ribbon Girl


so I hope you will come along and join in our challenge this week.  

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges........
My Mums Craft Shop - Anything Goes
One Crazy Stamper - Anything Goes
Inky Chicks Butterflies
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x

Materials:
Image - Little Claire
Sentiment - LOTV
Papers - LOTV
Butterfly - Prima


17 comments:

Debbie said...

Hi Lynsey
I have just bought this stamp (not used it yet tho')
It looks gorgeous and I LOVE the Snowstorm!!
Frantage is a nightmare, I blow it everywhere and burn my fingers too, why is is so hard to use!!
Anyway it looks gorgeous on this Vintage look card.
Debbiex

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Gorgeous, I love the frantage! Such a beautiful image and your butterfly embellishment looks perfect.
Rebecca.

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Lynsey, I love the pretty butterflies and beautiful papers.
hugs Sue xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I think the frantage looks lovely, such pretty colours too on that fab stamp

Liz McGuire, said...

Hi, I think it looks great. Frantage is so tricky, your blog post made me smile as I have the same problem!

Gorgeous card, Liz x

Claire said...

This is just lovely Lynsey - gorgeous papers. Hugs, Claire x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Lynsey - very pretty
Lorraine x

Debs said...

Love your butterfly in a snowstorm Lynsey lol!!!
Super pretty card.
Debs xx

ps Thanks for playing along at PTW - good luck xx

susiestacey said...

Lovely card Lynsey x Susan x

Carol S. said...

Well I think the Frantage looks fine. Better than just in a blob! Love the butterflies and the vintage papers. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Jackie said...

It's a great effect, I love it :o)
Jackie xx

julie_woolston said...

Beautiful card Lynsey, lovely design and detail.
I have the same problem with frantage, it's a nightmare.
Hugs Julie xxx

debby4000 said...

Love your beautiful card and frantage make a great finishing touch.
luv
Debby

debby4000 said...

Love your beautiful card and frantage make a great finishing touch.
luv
Debby

coops said...

so beautiful lynsey.gorgeous stamp and I love your pretty design and colours :D

xx coops xx

rosie said...

gorgeous card Lynsey. fab colours x

NGCARDS said...

What a lovely card! Thanks for playing at PTW! xxx