Pages

Monday 24 February 2014

Some Colouring .................

Hi everyone, no card from me tonight but I have some colouring to share with you. Alyce from Kit and Clowder has launched a new website and on Saturday night she hosted a live colour along.  I didn't join in Saturday night but I watched the video on Sunday morning and this how I got on.  I still need loads of practice but I had great fun and learnt loads from watching Alyce colour.    You can find her new website here and it is an online community for Classes, Challenges and Support.


Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x

6 comments:

susiestacey said...

Beautiful colouring Lynsey, stunning image too x Susan x

Carol S. said...

Oh wow!! Lynsey this is fantastic colouring. Incredible piece of art and should be framed! Hugs, Carol S.xx

Sarah said...

Wow!! xx

Jackie said...

Beautiful colouring :o)
Jackie xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wow Lynsey, this is amazing colouring especially her face and the flowers. Must check this out when I have time

julie_woolston said...

Oh wow Lynsey this is stunning, gorgeous colours.

Hugs Julie xxx