Pages

Sunday 2 February 2014

My Finished Home Cushion

Hi everyone, I hope you have all had a great weekend.   Mine has flown by! Yesterday I had another sewing lesson and made some bunting.  I'm a bit addicted to bunting so I'm so pleased that I can make my own! And today we booked our summer holiday, we are going to Majorca this year so I'm really looking forward to that. 

 Anyway I'm just popping on tonight to share my finished home cushion.  I'm really happy with how it turned out.   Now I've just got to decide what my next sewing project is to be!  

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x

11 comments:

Debbie said...

Hi Linds
Wow your cushion is gorgeous, very well made, just love it.
I made bunting last year and put it on the table cloth hanging from my craft stall, lots of people asked me if it was foe sale!
Dying to know what sewing project you do next. debbiex

Claire said...

This is just lovely Lynsey - great cushion. I must get into my sewing again. Hugs, Claire x

Lesley said...

Aww this is fab!! I love it, wish I could sew, lol, and lucky u booking ur holiday :0)) sounds like a fab weekend to me :0)) huge hugs Lesley xx

Wishcraft said...

It looks fab Lynsey, really pretty! Hugs, Lisa x

Carol S. said...

I love your cushion. It looks very professional and you would pay a fortune for it, in a posh shop! Looking forward to seeing your next project. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Poppet said...

Great cushion Lynsey, another addiction to feed, soon you'll have to make more room for your fabric stash. :-) xx

Jackie said...

A beautiful cushion, it must be so satisfying when you've made it yourself :o)
Jackie xx

Jules said...

Hi Lynsey

What an exciting post. I can tell you are enjoying your sewing!

A beautiful cushion. So neat and great fabric.

Well done on getting your summer holiday booked too. It is always nice to have something to look forward to.

Have a good week.

Love Jules xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is so gorgeous, love it and so pleased you have booked a hol too x

julie_woolston said...

Absolutely gorgeous Lynsey, you have done really well, you must feel proud of your achievement.

Hugs Julie xxxx

Donna Mosley said...

Beautiful cushion Lynsey, love the pretty fabrics.

Donna x