Pages

Thursday 6 February 2014

Crafty Little Fairies Challenge ...............

Hi everyone, I hope you are all having a good week. I have my DT for the Crafty Little Fairies Challenge to share with you today and our theme for you this week is 'Love' so that's a nice easy one with Valentines day coming up!

As always there is a wonderful prize for the winner so I hope you will come along and join in with the challenge!

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x

Materials:
Image and Sentiment - Digi Stamp Boutique
Papers - First Edition
Heart Dies - Memory Box
Ribbon from stash
MS Heart Border Punch

12 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Beautiful card Lynsey.
Hugs Julie xxx

thecraftycavalier said...

Fab image and great papers. Super cute card! Hugs, Jayne xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Lynsey, adorable image and I love the papers.
hugs Sue xx

Carol S. said...

This is so cute. Love the little birds. Very pretty card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Deborah said...

Gorgeous card, the two little birds are so cute.

Deborah A

Wishcraft said...

Ooh this is gorgeous hun, really love it!

Thanks so much for the lovely card you sent me! It's on my shelf in the craft room :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

That image is so cute and i love the colours

downrightcrafty said...

such a pretty card love the colours
Hugs Kate xx

Jackie said...

What a delightful image and card.
Congratulations on your new DT post :o)
Jackie xx

Vicky said...

Beautiful card sweetie I love the sweet image & the lush papers.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Unknown said...

So cute! :)
Hugs...

coops said...

so gorgeous lynsey.fab design and papers and I love the sweet birds :D

xx coops xx