Pages

Friday 3 January 2014

Happy New Year and Winter Wonderland Challenge.................

Hi everyone, well Happy New Year to all my blogging buddies!  Let's hope 2014 is a good one for all of us.
Are you making any New Year resolutions?   Apart from doing more exercise my other new year's resolution is to be ready for Christmas earlier.  Although I make Christmas cards most of the year for my DT work for Winter Wonderland I never put inserts in them and I don't decide who they are for until I'm in mad rush to send my cards out. 

So for our challenge at Winter Wonderland this week which is 'Teddy Bears' I decided to make myself a Christmas planner.   I have made little tabs for my planner for my Christmas card list, handmade gifts I want to make, gift ideas, presents wrapped and recipe ideas.  So I'm hoping my planner will help be ready much earlier this year.  I plan to put inserts in all of my Christmas cards, write them out and put them in envelopes with the address written on so that when December arrives all my special cards will be ready!  Well that's the plan, lets see if it will work this year! 

I hope you will come along and join in our challenge.  You don't have to make a Christmas themed card for this challenge but you might want to if you want to join in and make an early start and be ready for Christmas early with me this year!  We also have a wonderful sponsor this week which is 



I would like to enter my planner into the following challenges:
Crafting for all seasons - Anything Christmas but a card
  Bearly Mine - Anything Goes 
Creative Card Crew - Anything Goes
Creative Craft Challenge - Anything Goes
Craft Challenge - Anything Goes

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey

P.s I will be back later with some New Year candy for my followers.


12 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is such a good idea, I am impressed and a very cute cover too.

coops said...

this is gorgeous lynsey.fab icy colours and I love james :D

xx coops xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Lynsey, a fabulous design and adorable James Bear.
hugs Sue xx

Claire said...

What a fabulous planner and a great idea so you can be organised. Have a lovely weekend Lynsey. Hugs, Claire x

Debs said...

Gorgeous planner Lynsey - and a great idea too :o)
Debs xx

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous planner Lynsey, love the very cute image and what a great idea too.

Donna x

Carol S. said...

Hi Lynsey, Great idea and my favourite James on the cover. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Jackie said...

What a great idea and it's beautiful too :o)
Jackie xx

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous Planner Lynsey - wow you are so organised - Happy New Year x Susan x

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous Planner Lynsey - wow you are so organised - Happy New Year x Susan x

Unknown said...

a wonderful idea and creation...thank you for joining us over at Crafting for all Seasons with this awesome idea...good luck...luv aNNie ..[DT]

Helen said...

Great idea and a lovely project.

Thanks for joining us at The CRAFT Challenge.

Helen x