Pages

Friday 31 January 2014

A CAS Card!


Hi everyone,  something different for my second post of today a CAS card!  I've seen some lovely cards made this week by lots of my blogging buddies using this great sketch from Less is More so I thought I would have a go.  I'm quite pleased with how it turned out but I did struggle not to put anything else on the card!  I'm sure I took as long making this simple card as I do a card with lots of paper and embellishments.  There I'm glad I challenged myself and had a go at something out of my comfort zone for a change. 

Happy Friday.
Hugs Lynsey x

Materials:
Image - LOTV
Papers - Dovecraft

10 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Beautiful CAS Card Lynsey, love the little bear image.

Hugs Julie xxx

Debs said...

What a cutie!!
Sweet image and pretty DP.
Debs xx

Debbie said...

Hi Lynsey
I adore this little set of lotv stamps, i used this one on a little girls birthday invites. Just sweet C&S. Debbiex

Sue said...

Gorgeous CAS card Lynsey, adorable image and pretty papers.
Hugs Sue xx

Carol S. said...

Hi Lynsey, I agree that C&S cards are more difficult. You have to sit on your hands, not to stick flowers or ribbons on!! This is brilliant. Cute image and great colours. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Wishcraft said...

Lovely card Lynsey! Love the sweet bear and pretty paper :o) Hugs, Lisa x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous cute card.
luv
Debby

Jackie said...

Ver CAS indeed, I love it :o)
Jackie xx

Debbie said...

Ahh Lynsey, this is such a sweet card. Love it. x

coops said...

so gorgeous lynsey.i love your cas design and adorable bear :D

xx coops xx