Pages

Thursday 19 December 2013

Crafty Little Fairies Challenge ................

Hi all, well not long now till the big day!  Grace is getting very excited now!

Anyway onto today's card which is my DT card for Crafty Little Fairies and we have a super easy theme for this week of 'Anything Goes'.  

We have 2 fantastic sponosors this week which are :



so I hope you will come and join in with our last challenge for the year!

 I was asked to make this card for my friend Marianne by her husband.   This is a large 8 x 8 card and I have not made one this size for ages but I really enjoyed making it.

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x

Materials:
Image - Saturated Canary
Papers - LOTV
Lamp Die - Joy Crafts
Fence and Tree Dies Crafts Companion
Frantage Chunky White and Shabby White Gold

6 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So funny when I saw this pop up as I sit looking at the real card, which is soooooo gorgeous. i love everything about it, some of my fave papers and love that lamp post die and vintage colours. Thanks for making such a fab card for him to give me x

Carol S. said...

Hi Lynsey, I am sure Marianne will love the card. You are both lucky to have friends that are brilliant crafters. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Debs said...

Gorgeous card Lynsey - love the image and beautiful DP's
Stunning LO and fabulous details.
Marianne is sure to love it :o)
Debs xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Lynsey, I love the image and beautiful papers with such fab detailing too. I bet Marianne was thrilled with it!
hugs Sue xx

coops said...

so stunning lynsey.fantastic image and colouring and I love your design and papers :D

xx coops xx

Jennifer said...

Super card, Lynsey...fabulous colouring, and I love the little 'scene' you have created.

Hugs,
Jennifer. x