Pages

Monday 4 November 2013

A Fairy with a Cupcake ............


Well I've two of my favourite things on this card, a fairy and a cupcake what more could you want lol!  This is the card I made for my friend Lisa who's Birthday it was a few weeks ago.

I'm getting quite excited as I'm off to the big craft show at the NEC on Thursday with my friend Marianne.  I feel like a child waiting for Xmas!  Does anyone else get that excited about craft shows or is that just me!

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
  The Hobby House - Pearls
Card Mania - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x

Materials:
Image - Sugar Nellie
Papers - First Edition
Sentiment - Penny Black
Boarder Die - Crafter's Companion
Flowers Prima and Wild Orchid
Pearls and Ribbon from stash
Coloured with Copics







11 comments:

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Lynsey, I love the sweet image and pretty papers.
I hope you have a wonderful time at the NEC with Marianne. Unfortunately I live too fair away from any craft shows, I would really love to go to one.
hugs Sue xx

Debbie said...

If you ask me Lynsey it's 3 favourite things, Pink has got to be one of them too!!
Adorable card, just love the layout sketch and the papers. Image and colour just lovely too.
Debbiex

Jackie said...

This is so gorgeous, very girly and pretty. Enjoy the NEC :o)
Jackie xx

Claire said...

This is just the sweetest Lynsey - love the layout and gorgeous soft candy colours. Have a lovely day. Hugs, Claire x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Meeeeeee excited too, so looking forward to it, pennies and list ready, or should that be pounds and list? Your card is adorable, love the colours and that border is fab c u Thursday xx

Anonymous said...

I can imagine how excited you are Lynsey wish I were going, this is a beautiful card and thank you for joining us at the Hobby House, however could you edit your post to explain the Hobby House items used and then relink please, thank you
Hugs Kate xx

debby4000 said...

Soooo cute and fabulous too.
luv
Debby

coops said...

so gorgeous lynsey.fab pretty colours and I love the adorable image :D

xx coops xx

Carol S. said...

Such a pretty card and the image is so very cute. Gorgeous design and colours. I love going to Ally Pally and also get excited! Hugs, Carol S.xx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!! Love your coloring! Wow!!! Have a blast at the craft show!! :)

- Susan
{Scrap A Thousand Words}

ps... There is a DT Call over at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

KalySto said...

Such a sweet,sweet card!
Thank you for joining us at Card Mania Challenge and Good Luck!!!
Smiles, Kaly