Pages

Sunday 24 November 2013

A Christmas Card .............

Hi everyone, I hope you have had a good weekend. I've been really busy as I went and did my last few bits of Christmas shopping in Cambridge yesterday.  Cambridge is only 45 minutes on the train from where I live I really should go there more often as there are some lovely shops!  Today I've been busy catching up on housework yuck!  But this afternoon I did get my sewing machine out and made a few Christmas presents which I will show you tomorrow when there is better light for a photo.

Onto today's card this is a quick and simple one made using a Crafter's Companion embossing folder. I did get my embossing powder out for the sentiment which is also from Crafter's Companion.    It won't be long till I need to get giving these cards out so I better get putting some inserts in and writing them all out.  I still need to make a few more special ones too!  At least I do have a nice pile of cards from making my Winter Wonderland DT cards all year.

I will be also be back tomorrow to announce the winner of my candy draw.

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x




11 comments:

coops said...

simply gorgeous lynsey.stunning stylish design :D

xx coops xx

Jackie said...

What a beautiful card, I love it :o)
Jackie xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, beautiful card.
luv
Debby

julie_woolston said...

Beautiful card Lynsey so effective.
Hugs Julie xxx

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Beautiful card, love it

Ali x

Claire said...

Just lovely Lynsey - fab colour too. Hugs, Claire x

Carol S. said...

Love this card. Very elegant and in my favourite colour too. How can you have finished your christmas shopping?!! I haven't even started mine yet! hugs, Carol S.xx

Debs said...

Gorgeous card Lynsey - love that embossing folder and fabulous colour.
Debs xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very pretty, love the embossing, gorgeous colour

downrightcrafty said...

how gorgeous loving it
Hugs Kate xx

Donna Mosley said...

So gorgeous Lynsey, love the embossing.

Donna x