Pages

Friday 19 July 2013

Winter Wonderland Challenge .......................

2 cards in 2 days, I am doing well!  So my Christmas card for today is my DT card for Winter Wonderland and our theme for you this week is 'A boy and a girl'.  I decided to use another of the decoupage images from my Tilly Daydreams Ultimate set.

Isn't all this hot weather just lovely!  I hope it stays, it's so nice to have some good weather after all the rain we had last year. 

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x
 



12 comments:

rosie said...

gorgeous. love the image and such a fab blue colour too x

Carol S. said...

Hi Lynsey, Love the overall blue effect. Very different but works beautifully. Hugs, Carol S.xx

downrightcrafty said...

a lovely cool feel to this card so sweet and perfect to chill me down today
Hugs Kate xx

coops said...

so gorgeous lynsey.stunning blue colours and I love the fun image :D

xx coops xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very cute and cool card. The sunshine is lovely but bit hot for me at times. Have a great weekend x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Lynsey, I love the cute image and beautiful colours.
I hope you have a good weekend
hugs Sue xx

julie_woolston said...

Aww so adorable Lynsey, lovely image and layout.

Hugs Julie xxx

Claire said...

This is lovely, fab image, layout and colours. Hugs, Claire x

Donna said...

Too cute Lynsey, love the decoupage and sweet design. Hope you're keeping well :) Donna ♥ x

sallysbitz2 said...

This is a sweet card. Love the colour & layout x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk

Jackie said...

What a gorgeous card, I love the cool colours, just what I need :o)
Jackie xx

Wishcraft said...

Such a sweet image and fab layout, lovely card Lynsey :o) Hugs, Lisa x