Pages

Monday 11 February 2013

A Valentines Card ..............

Hi everyone, and a very happy Monday to you!  Well I never managed to make my husband Will a Anniversary card last week so I thought I really should make him a Valentines card! 

I have used a fab digi image from the Digi Stamp boutique for the card.  I love the Memory Hearts on my layout but I haven't got the die yet my friend Marianne kindly cut me a couple out when I visited her recently. 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Card Mania Challenges - Is this love that I'm feeling
Simon Says Stamp - Have a Heart
FabnFunky Valentines/hearts
Paper Crafting Journey  - Love
Totally Gorjuss - Love

Thanks for stopping by
Hugs Lynsey

 Materials Used:
Image and Sentiment - Digi Stamp Boutique
Papers - Tatty Ted Love
Heart Dies - Memory Box
Button from Stash
Coloured with Spectrum Noir and Promarker Pens

13 comments:

Debbie said...

Oh Lynsey how lovely, what a fab image and I agree those hearts are super, I have seen a few people using them. Lovely sentiment and colours used too.
Debbiex

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Lynsey, I love the cute image and beautiful papers.
Thank you for taking part in the Fab 'n' Funky Challenge this week
Sue xx

Carol S. said...

Hi Lynsey, What a great image, they are so cute! Love the heart dies, very different. I am sure this will make up for not having an Anniversary card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Jackie said...

What a delightful card, so sweet :o)
Jackie xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Lynsey!! That's an image I haven't used yet. The heart dies are lovely.
xx

Claire said...

Fab card Lynsey, love the image and gorgeous papers and colours. Hugs, Claire x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Another gorgeous card, you are back in the groove x

Christine L said...

Such a cute little image and fabulous DP's to match ... gorgeous card altogether!

Thanks for sharing in our LOVE challenge at Totally Gorjuss..

Hugs
Christine (GDT)

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous, adorable card.
luv
Debby

Shirley said...

Such a cute card! Love the image. Thank you for joining us this week at Fab'n'Funky.

Wendy said...

So gorgeous, such a sweet image...Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
Wendy x

kenli said...

How pretty! I loved the perfect image for Valentine's Day!Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challendges.

Mila said...

This is so sweet card, Lynsey!
Thank you for taking part in the Card Mania Challenge!
Hugs, Mila