Pages

Friday 18 January 2013

Winter Wonderland Challenge .............

Hi everyone, this week's challenge at Winter Wonderland is 'Vintage'.  As I'm so into my scrapbooking I thought I would make a vintage inspired 70's layout. I have chosen colours and papers that look like the 70's. Well I think they do anyway.

The photo on the layout is my Mum and Dad and my mum is pregnant with me so this is going to be the first page in my Early Years album.

I used a great sketch from Sarahs Cards to make my layout.

 Thanks for stopping by.
 Hugs Lynsey x

7 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Good job you hadn't planned to come over this week. We had a lovely day last Friday and I love this layout. Have a good weekend, stay warm x

Sue said...

This is beautful Lynsey, such a fabulous photo and I love the colours and layout.
I hope you have a good weekend
Hugs Sue

Jackie said...

What a wonderful selection of cards and pages since I was last here. I am still trying to catch up after being out of action for a while :o)
Jackie XX

Carol S. said...

Hi Lynsey, Great page, love the layout. I enjoy seeing scrap pages for a change, as like yours, they give me great inspiration. I have got as far as getting all my photos out of their boxes! Hugs, Carol S.xx

julie_woolston said...

This is a gorgeous layout Lynsey, fab detail.

Hugs Julie x

Jules said...

Aaahhh Lynsey .. .. what a beautiful layout. Love you paper and colour choices too.

Such a special picture and start to your "early years" album.

Scary though .. .. this picture was taken two years before I got married LOL!!

Hope you are having a good weekend and perhaps got to build a snowman with your little girl.

Love Jules xx

Tracie said...

Fab layout! Those papers and colours are a perfect choice for a 70s page!