Pages

Sunday 9 December 2012

My Sister Layout .........

Hi everyone, well my blog has been a  bit quiet lately, I've been super busy and also still struggling with my headaches.    Anyway I finally found a layout I made a few weeks ago to share with you.  This layout is all about my lovely sister Kerry.  She brought me a little card for my Birthday which said 'I love you Sister' so I thought the perfect place to keep it safe would be on a scrapbook page. 

I have actually started my Christmas journal tonight so I hope to have some pages of that to share with you soon. Of course I still I have last year's Christmas journal to finish but hey it's all work in progress!

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x

4 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Hi Lynsey gorgeous page, love the layout and detail.

Sorry to hear your still having headaches, I hope they soon pass.

Hugs Julie x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Lovely photo and a great page xx

MagsB said...

What a lovely layout, and what a lovely way to treasure your sister's card!

love Mags B x

Jackie said...

A beautiful page, I love the wood backing paper :o)
Jackie xx