Pages

Saturday 29 December 2012

My December Scrapbook ..............

Hi everyone, well I hope you all had a lovely Christmas.  I had a great time at my sister's and I was pain free too so that was wonderful!

I finally got round to taking some pictures of my December Scrapbook to share with you.  This is the second year that I have taken Shimelle's Journal Your Christmas Online Scrapbooking Class.  I love Shimelle's classes and this one is my favourite.  Shimelle sends you prompts each day for the class as well as a photo prompt.  Sometimes I follow the prompts and sometimes I just journal about what we have done each day. 

So this is day 1 in my Xmas Scrapbook which is Grace and her cousin Anya with their Advent Calendars. I'm doing well this year I'm up to day 12 already.  I'm still working on last year's album as well and I'm up to day 19 on that one! 

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x

4 comments:

Donna Mosley said...

A gorgeous page Lynsey, glad you had a lovely Christmas.

Donna x

Jackie said...

Wonderful page Lynsey. I have only just finished my Granddaughter's scrapbook so she could take it back to Uni with here. I started it about 6 years ago :o)
Jackie xx

Anonymous said...

Another gorgeous page Lynsey - the girls are such sweeties!

So glad you had a good Christmas. Happy new year!
xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wow, pain free let's hope that lasts. Love your layouts, did one myself yesterday. Looking forward to our day. Happy New Year xx