Pages

Sunday 16 December 2012

Crafter's Companion - Winter Friends Challenge

Hi everyone, the days are flying by till Christmas, will I ever be ready!  Hopefully I will!  Anyway I have my Crafter's Companion Dt card to share with you tonight and our theme this month is 'Winter Friends'.  I hope you will be able to join in with the challenge as there is a great prize for the winner.

I have used a card companion from the Mulberry Wood cd.  The card companions are so great especially when you start getting short of time near Christmas! 

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Bearly Mine - Anything Goes
Crafty Hazels Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes for Christmas

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x

9 comments:

Hazel said...

Beautiful blues - thanks for entering my CHNC challenge 103 - hope to see you again soon. x

Seafield Jo said...

This is gorgeous Lynsey, such a lovely image and I love your layout.

Jo x

Jackie said...

What a delightful card, I love those pandas :o)
Jackie xx

debby4000 said...

Oh what a gorgeous card and wonderful image too.
luv
Debby

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous card Lynsey.

Hugs Julie x

Linda said...

Hi Lynsey I just received your card today and it is just beautiful thank you love Linda

coops said...

so gorgeous lynsey.the panda`s are adorable :D

xx coops xx

Sue said...

Awww I love that cute image and pretty colour scheme.

Sue

Jules said...

Hi Lynsey

A gorgeous card .. .. loving those pandas and the great layout.

Lovely winter colours too.

I hope all is good with you and that your Christmas plans are coming together nicely.

Love Jules xx