Pages

Monday 19 November 2012

A Little Confession!

Hi everyone, I have a little confession to share with you tonight. I was sent an Ebosser machine last week by Crafter's Companion to do a demonstration with on Saturday.    I was looking forward to trying out the machine but I didn't need one as I already have 2 manual die cutting machines but what I didn't expect was that I would fall in love with the machine and couldn't bare the thought of sending it back! So I had to buy it!   I had a great day demonstrating it to lots of lovely crafters.  This is one of the cards I took along to the demonstration. This is an 8 x 8 card and the embossing folder I used on the card is an A4 one that comes with the machine.   So now I need I to sell the other 2 machines I have or Will says my craft room will be coming through the ceiling due to the weight!  Maybe I need to spread out into his garage, I think that maybe a divorce so better not go with that idea!

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Lynsey, Stunning card! Love the embossed background and beautiful butterfly.

Lisa x

Jackie said...

What a beautiful card. I love that embossing folder.
I'm not about to buy any more machines, I will stick with my GC and BS for now :o)
Jackie xx

julie_woolston said...

Hi Lynsey this is beautiful, I have the embosser too it's brilliant, it' s so easy to use with fantastic results.

Hugs Julie xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I knew you would buy it, I am looking forward to seeing it when I come over but I think I may be tempted then. Gorgeous card.

Claveh said...

Lynsey, what a bad girl you are?! LOL! I cannot blame you, look at the embossing with this machine, it is really beautiful and so deep and perfect, who can blame you for buying such a great machine!? xxx

coops said...

so beautiful lynsey.gorgeous embossing and i love the butterfly :D

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

This is known as a "blocking anticyclone" and can remain there for days, weeks, even months, acting as a real mountain around which all other weather systems must flow. [url=http://www.ukdresshop.co.uk]prom Dresses uk[/url]
[url=http://www.canadagoosehommes.com]canada goose[/url] I am an intern on Cap Hill, and was wondering what your thoughts are on splurge vs.
If you will purchase the shoes with careless attitude then they may get into your stores in short time instead of being in your wardrobe. [url=http://www.londongenuinepandora.com]pandora Sale[/url] Any other guy would be a second-rate boyfriend. There is going to ugg bailey button triplet sale be no floating line. I didn't know that was its history.
Generally, online stores and local apparel shops add up their prices if the soccer time is simply a few of months near. [url=http://www.soldesgoosefr.com]Canada Goose Kensington Parka[/url] The wedding tiara is associated as being the most recognisable piece of jewellery; therefore there has bee..
This travel luggage is not merely constructed with quality, however, there is painstaking attention to the smallest details.. If your tongue ever feels like it doesn't fit in your mouth, has teeth prints in it, if you face is ever swollen, if you have indigestion, gas, bloating, diarrhea or constipation on a regular basis, see a doctor and check for food allergies. Your no longer going to make the clothing. [url=http://www.promkleidde.com/]http://www.promkleidde.com/[/url]