Pages

Friday 26 October 2012

Winter Wonderland Challenge ..........

Time for another challenge at Winter Wonderland and the challenge this week is to use 3 different punches on your card. I've used a MS snowflake border punch, a MS snowflake punch and a Stamping Up oval which my sentiment is mattered onto.  This is a great challenge to get you using your punches so I hope you will come along and join in the challenge this week. As always there is a super prize for the winner!

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x

Materials:
Image: Precoloure from The Hobby House
Papers - Free with Magazine
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards


14 comments:

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

Wow - so pretty and gorgeous! Love it so much!!

{{hugs}}
Jocelyn
Instead of Ironing Blogspot

Donna said...

Pretty card Lynsey, Aqua always looks so fresh :) Donna ♥ x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very pretty, love the colours.

downrightcrafty said...

oh gorgeous love the image so sweet with those gorgeous snowflakes
Hugs Kate xx

Pink Dandelion said...

Smashing card. Lovely image and design. Debs xx

deesdesigns said...

Your coloring is AMAZING - I am so-o-o jealous!

coops said...

so gorgeous lynsey.the blue is beautiful and i love the sweet image :D

xx coops xx

Riet said...

So wonderful card,I love the image and the colours.


Hugs Riet.xx

white.sheep said...

gorgeous!

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Hi Lynsey, Thankyou for becoming a follower of my blog, I now realise we met at Ally Pally too! I have loved having a look around your blog:) this little card is fabby, your colouring is wonderful and I also like the decoupaged card you made for your Mother-in-law too! Hope your pains get better soon too, Hugs, Teresa xx

Wishcraft said...

Aww love this image, she's so sweet! Lovely card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Lisa said...

Hi Lynsey, Gorgeous card! I love the aqua colours and such a sweet image.

Lisa x

Rosalee said...

Your coloring is absolutely gorgeous Lynsey. Its so hard for me to color an image. I'm just getting into copics and I find it a tad-bit complicated at times.
Love your card and all the beautiful details, I also love the papers you used.
Hugs, Rosalee

Jules said...

Ahhhh... .. what a little beauty this is Lynsey!

Love the layout and your delicate colour choices.

Hope you have a good week.

Love Jules xx