Pages

Wednesday 19 September 2012

Party Time!

Hi everyone, I have a digi scrapbook page to share with you tonight.  This is of a party Grace went to last Saturday.  I made the page in my Serif software which I really love.    My Dad printed this out for on his A3 printer and I can put in my album alongside my normal paper pages.  I quite like having a mix of paper and digi pages in my albums and I really enjoy making both. Sometimes I just don't have time to make a paper page but I can just sit and relax in front of the telly and make a digi page. 

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Gorgeous page, looks like they all had great fun :o)
Jackie xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very cute.

Jules said...

Hi Lynsey

I am catching up with the world at last!!!

You have been posting some lovely creations.

Your butterfly card was gorgeous and I love this digital layout.

I have seen the Serif software on TV and must admit I would love having a play with that too at some stage. It is nice to sit and do things "just for fun".

The party in your layout looks like it was a super happy one!!

Love Jules xx