Pages

Wednesday 25 July 2012

Blown Away ....................

Hi all,  I have another layout from our holiday last year to share with you tonight.   After taking a couple of classes from Shimelle I am starting to get my albums organsied and this layout was inspired by Shimelle's The Perfect Collection Class.  The idea of the class is to cut up a who collection pack by following a cutting card and making all the base layouts before adding the pictures, titles and embellishments.   I have never scrapbooked in this way but I love it, it makes your layouts come together so quickly and I still end up with layouts I love.

These photos were from a very windy Lands End.  I love looking back at the places we have been and remembering all the fun we had.

The collection pack I used was Echo Park, Hello Sunshine and I've also added some papers from Paper Mania Happy Days Collection and a few other off cuts that were nice bright papers.  I think I will be running of them soon so I will need to start cutting up other papers  for the rest of my holiday layouts.   I have also been trying to use up some cardstock scraps on this page for my mulitcoloured boarder. I punched different coloured circles from all tiny bits of scrap and made it a scalloped boarder.  I must do more things like as I'm drowning in scraps!

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x

6 comments:

Vicky said...

Gorgeous layout Lynsey...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Debbie said...

Another beautiful LO Lynsey.
Yor colour choice is lovely. It may not be the way you are used to Scrapping, but it's working, as this LO is super.
I have been Scrapbooking today too.
I am almost finished (two pages left) making the Commission I have been doing for a friend of my Daughters. A family member is getting Married and I am doing a
12 x 12 book as a present, it's lovely doing it. I have lost count how many I have made now, but it's about 60, started 6 years ago, and love it. Someone is always asking to see my books and then asking if i will make them one aswell, keeps me in work!!
Looking forward to seeing your next page. Debbiexx

Jackie said...

A beautiful page and a lovely layout :o)
Jackie xx

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous layout Lynsey love the papers.

Hugs Julie x

Riet said...

This is so gorgeous Lunsey.

Hugs Riet.xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is fabulous. I lve the layout, love the idea of those circles, must try that as have masses of scrap card too.