Pages

Thursday 19 April 2012

A Humphrey Sneak Peak

My second post for today (please scroll down for the A-May-Zing winner post) is to share a sneak peak of the new Humphrey CD which will be released on Create and Craft on Sunday at 11am so make sure you don't miss the shows!  I honestly think this is the best yet from Crafter's Companion! I really really love these CD and the stamps are fantastic! 



My card is made using one of the Card Companion from the CD.  I love this image I think it is just adorable.

Right I must go I've got to go into work for a few hours today so I better get organised!

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x

6 comments:

Claire said...

This is a lovely card, gorgeous soft colours and I am going to have to tune in for this one. Hugs, Claire x

julie_woolston said...

This is stunning Lynsey,love the papers and such a cutie image and lovely colour tones.

Hugs Julie x

Faye said...

This is so soft and pretty. It's gorgeous. xx

Anonymous said...

Fabulous creation Lynsey, love it

Ali x

Poppet said...

Great card Lynsey, love the CAS design. I think these images are cute too. :-) xx

Anonymous said...

Just gorgeous Lynsey! Such a lovely image and papers.
xx