Pages

Sunday 1 April 2012

Crafter's Companion Monthly Challenge ....

Hi everyone I can't believe it's the first of April where is this year going to!  I've had a lovely time at the Thetford craft show today and made a few crafty purchases.  

Anyway onto my DT card for Crafter's Companion Monthly Challenge and our theme for you this month is 'Four Legged Friends'.   I've used some adorable Beatrix Potter decoupage from Crafter's Companion on my card.    I've made this card for my Nan, it's not her Birthday until May but I thought I would try and get a bit ahead!

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x

Materials:
Papers, - Beatrix Potter - Crafter's Companion
Ribbon and Gem - Beatrix Potter - Crafter's Companion
Darice Embossing Folder - Crafter's Companion
Tim Holtz Alphabet Die
Button from stash



7 comments:

Pink Dandelion said...

Really lovely card Lynsey, I bet your nan will love it. Debs xx

Catherine said...

Really cute card, fab decoupage....

Vicky said...

Just so cute Lynsey... :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

CraftyC said...

So pretty Lynsey and love the sweet pink
Clairex

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very cute card, need to see what you bought yesterday.

coops said...

gorgeous card lynsey.the image is so sweet :D

xx coops xx

Claveh said...

Oh Lynsey, another stunning card, you have gone to a lot of trouble.