Pages

Wednesday 28 March 2012

Lazy Sunday Afternoon on a Wednesday!

Hi everyone, I made this card for my friend Marianne's husband Graham for his Birthday back at the beginning of March and thought I should finally get round to posting it.  I love this LOTV die cut image as it makes me think of a lazy Sunday afternoon.

I've got a day off work today so I'm going to enjoy a bit of crafting this morning whilst Grace is preschool.  It's not often I get to craft in the day so I'm going to make the most of these few hours!

I also thought I would share a picture with you of my trip to the NEC last week.



I would like to enter my card into the following challenge:

Simon Says - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x


11 comments:

Stacey said...

Love this image, has always been one of my faves! Great NEC pic too :)

Seafield Jo said...

Lovely photo.

Your card is great, I too love that image and the backing papers you've used are fab.

Jo x

julie_woolston said...

Hi Lynsey, lovely piccie from nec.
Your card is lovely I do like this image, the colour and papers are gorgeous.
Enjoy your day off.

Hugs Julie x

Emily said...

how sweet! I love the little newscap on the boy and the colors are fab!

Jackie said...

Fabulous card, lovely layout :o)
Jackie xx

downrightcrafty said...

what a lovely photo, bet you had fun, also love the card you made for Marianne's husband
hugs Kate xx

Vicky said...

So gorgeous Lynsey...and fabulous piccie too hun :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

We loved Graham's card, fab colours. Love the pic too, we had such a good time.

Unknown said...

Super card ,love the distressing. Great photo ,looks like you had a fab time .
Hugs Elaine

coops said...

so stunning lynsey.really gorgeous image and design and your colours are fab :D
great photo too, looks like you had a fab time :D

xx coops xx

Claveh said...

Thanks Lynsey, I really love this image, it looks just so calming.
Thanks again.