Pages

Thursday 26 January 2012

A Few More Christmas Scrapbook Pages ....

Hi everyone I thought I would share a few more pages of my Christmas scrapbook today.   Progress is a bit slow on my album at the moment and I have still not got any further than the 14th of December but I will get it finished and hopefully before I start on the next one for this Christmas! 

My page for the 10th is of me and my friends Marianne and Lisa meeting up before Christmas and my page for the 9th of December is of Christmas Traditions at our house. 


I would like to enter my first page into the following challenges:

CES Challenge - Anything but a card
Little Claire Designs - Anything But a Card
Incy Wincy Designs - Anything But a Card

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x


9 comments:

Jackie said...

Lovely pages, it's going to be a great album when it's finished :o)
Jackie xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Great layouts and I actually like the pic of me, which makes a change. Very clever how you matched the striped paper to my top. Can you e-mail me a copy of the pic please.

Poppet said...

Great LOs Lynsey, such great colours and papers. I really like the one where you have written your Christmas traditions. I think this will be a page to look back on in the future and hopefully be carried on when Grace has her own children. I love little things like these. :-) xx

Victoria said...

aww lovely

Nikbee said...

Wonderful layouts. I love the pudding paper. Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy.
Nikki F x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great LO, fab choice of DP & your picture is great!

Thank you for sharing with us at CES Challenge this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Donna said...

Fantastic pages Lynsey and such a fab way to document your Christmas memories...lovely piccy of you and the girls :) Donna x

Jules said...

Hi Lindsey

You are going to be left with a great reminder of December and the build up to Christmas.

Loving these pages and reading your traditions and time with your crafty friends.

Have a great weekend.

Love Jules xx

Anonymous said...

Love these Lynsey, The album is going to be fab when it's finished.
xx