Pages

Wednesday 2 November 2011

Crafter's Companion Monthly Challenge .....

Hi everyone, I'm a bit late sharing this card, I had an awful day at work yesterday and came home with an awful headache and more work to do in the evening so I didn't get round to posting my card.  Thankfully today was a better day at work so here I am with my card!

This month's challenge at Crafter's Companion Let it Snow, Let it Snow!  So we would love to see all your snowy creations.   My DT card features a stamp from the Winter Cheer SWALK range from Crafter's Companion. I really adore this range of stamps they are so cute and perfect to send to any age.   The papers I have used on my card are from the SWALK Winter Cheer CD.  The image is coloured with my fabby spectrum noir pens.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Sketch and Stash - Great Sketch
Bah Humbug - Die Cuts

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x

13 comments:

Catherine said...

It's lovely Lynsey. Love that colour combination too.

Catherine x

Vicky said...

Such a sweetie hun...and love the gorgeous colours too...

big hugs Vicky xx

Seafield Jo said...

Glad today was a better day for you Lynsey.

This is such a lovely card, I love your colour choice. I too think this new range is fab.

Jo xx

Lisa said...

Hi Lynsey, Gorgeous card! Such a pretty colour combo and adorable image :-)

Glad you had a better day at work today.

Lisa x

Michelle Short said...

Aww, this is gorgeous, I love the image and the colours you have chosen. Loving that icicle border too.

Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Stash

Michelle xx

Claire said...

Gorgeous card, love the image, so sweet and fab colours too. Hugs, Claire x

Jackie said...

A gorgeous card, lovely colours and a very sweet image :o)
Jackie xx

debby4000 said...

Adorable, gorgeous card Lynsey.
luv
Debby

coops said...

so stunning lynsey.the image is really sweet and i love your pretty colours and sparkle ;D

xx coops xx

Jessica said...

Boooootiful!! I just love the icicles. Gorgeous image and lovely colours. Jxx

Annie said...

Gorgeoous card. - thank you so much for sharing with us at Humbug Hall.
Ann and Max alias the Humbuggers.
Bah! Humbug! DT

Anonymous said...

Hi Lynsey, I just love these stamps too! A gorgeous card as always!

Hope you're feeling better now.
xx

Julie said...

Gorgeous card, Lynsey! Fab colours and beautiful embellies!! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Stash, Juliexx