Pages

Thursday 27 October 2011

A Scrapbook Layout .....

I have a second post for today, that does not happen very often!  Anyway I have a layout to share with you that I made as I am taking part in Shimelle's Pretty Paper Scrapbooking Online Class.



I've never taken part in an online class before but I am really enjoying it and learning so much!  The challenge for this layout was to use a patterned paper for the background instead of cardstock.  Now this was quite a challenge for me as I always start off with plain cardstock but I really like the look of this page and I will be doing more like this in the future. I also used three different manufacturers of paper and that is something I don't do very often either.

I have another card and layout to share tomorrow so please stop by your comments are very much appreciated.
Hugs Lynsey x

Materials:
Papers - BoBunny, Crate, Lillybean
Title - Cut on E-craft




 

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Fantastic page Lynsey, I love using discreetly patterned paper on my pages :o)
Jackie xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Left a comment yesterday but then got a funny blogger message so hopped over agian today to see if it had posted and obviously it didn't. Great LO, love the colours and the way the photos are positioned. Didn't we have a good day and what a lovely reminder. Marianne x

Lisa said...

Hi Lynsey, Great layout! Love the papers. We definitely had a great day.

Lisa x