Pages

Tuesday 18 October 2011

A Birthday Card .............

Hi everyone, I have a birthday card to share with you today which I made for my mum in law's Birthday which was the other week.   I was really pushed for time to make this card so I used another LOTV die cut image.  I thought this one was so sweet.  

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Polka Doodles - Ribbons and Bows 
Scrapbook Sisters - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x

Materials:
Image - LOTV
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards
Papers - Trimcraft First Edition
Seam Binding and Flowers - Wild Orchid
Leaf Punch Woodware
Boarder Punch - Fiskars


16 comments:

Louise Welsh said...

gorgeous lynsey its fab louise xx

CraftyC said...

Your card is very sweet Lynsey, love the die and pretty colour combo!
Clairex

Seafield Jo said...

This is a lovely card Lynsey, I'm sure she was delighted with it. Jo x

Lisa said...

Hi Lynsey, This is such a pretty card! I really like these cute die cut images and the papers are gorgeous.

Lisa x

maxine said...

Lovely card so sweet x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute Lynsey

Helen said...

Gorgeous, Lynsey and I love that image.

Helen x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is so cute. Love the soft colours and the seam binding looks great. Marianne x

Jackie said...

Gorgeous card, so cute and pretty :o)
Jackie xx

Marimer said...

Gracias Lynsey por tu visita, desde hace bastante tiempo os sigo en Winter Wonderland, pero no me habia atrevido a participar y ahora viendo que ya tenemos las Navidades cerca me he dicho ¿por qué no? y he hecho algo muy sencillo comparándolo con tus maravillosos trabajos que espero aprender de ti y de todas viendolos.
Besitos desde Tenerife.

Jessica said...

Beautiful card - lovely image and colours. Hxx

Claire said...

Gorgeous card Lynsey - love these cute images. Hugs, Claire x

Anonymous said...

Aww, so sweet Lynsey! Love the papers you've used. xx

coops said...

gorgeous card lynsey.i love your pretty colours and the image is so sweet :D

xx coops xx

Donna said...

So sweet and cute Lynsey, love pink and green together...sweet bunnies too hun :) Donna x

FauxPainter - Dee Paramour said...

Sweet card, thanks for taking part in the Polka Doodles challenge