Pages

Friday 13 May 2011

Winter Wonderland Christmas Presents .....


Hi everyone, I have been a really bad blogger this week as I was away at the weekend and have been playing catch up since then. So I'm sorry I have not been leaving you comments I hope to catch up with you all soon.

Our theme for you this week at Winter Wonderland this week is 'Christmas Presents'. My card was made very quickly and easily using a Forever Friends sticker that I had in my stash. I hope you can all come along and join in our challenge this week.

Thanks so much for stopping by.
hugs Lynsey x

5 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

gorgeous image and great colour choice love it
Hugs Kate x

Lisa said...

Awww cute card Lynsey! Lovely papers and fab layout.

Have a great weekend.

Lisa x

Linda said...

Hi Lynsey what a fabulous card and so quick to make really useful when you have alot of Christmas cards to make love Linda

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is so sweet Lynsey. Just shows what you do with a sticker when you use lovely papers and embellies. Marianne x

Sally said...

Great card. Love the papers any my favourite bears, they are tooo cute.
Hugs Sally xxx