Pages

Monday 16 May 2011

Pollycraft Monday Challenge ........



Hi everyone, this week's theme at Pollycraft Monday Challenge is 'Music' so we want to see all your music themed cards.

My DT card features the super cute 'Chester' which you can get from the Pollycraft Online Shop.

Sorry I've not returned any comments lately I have been so busy but I will get round to catch up with you all soon! I do really appreciate when you come to leave me comments.

I am entering my card into this sketch challenge at Sketch Saturday

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x

11 comments:

Vicky said...

fabulous Lynsey...such a cutie hun!

hugs Vicky xx

sallysbitz2 said...

This is a brilliant music themed card Lynsey.
Reminds me of my youngest son with those big headphones Lol

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com

Wishcraft said...

Gorgeous card Lynsey :o) I love these papers and Chester is so cute! Lisa x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is such a cute image, fab card. Marianne x

Donna Mosley said...

A very cute card Lynsey. Love the adorable image and fab colour combo.

Donna x

Jackie said...

Lovely card, very cute image :o)
Jackie xx

debby4000 said...

Fabulous cute card and such pretty colours.
luv
Debby

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Lynsey,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

kelly ledder said...

Fab card, love the imge

COCO said...

wo very nice cart Lynsey !!
hugs coco

Claire said...

What a fab card Lynsey - love the image! Hugs, Claire x