Pages

Monday 7 February 2011

New S.W.A.L.K Release Sneak Peak Number 2...


Hi everyone, I have another Crafter's Companion SWALK sneak peak to share with you today. I had great fun making this stepper card, I have never made one before but I am really pleased with how it turned out. All the flowers which I have stamped and cut out and used on the card come with this super cute image and the sentiment.
All the papers I have used are a mix from the SWALK 1 and 2 CD's which you can purchase from Crafter's Companion.

These new stamps are going to released on Saturday the 12th of February on Create and Craft. Please stop by as I will be giving you more sneak peaks and information on the new release everyday this week.

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x

8 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Lynsey, Gorgeous card! I love this sweet image and the flowers are fab. Look forward to seeing more of your sneak peeks this week.

Lisa x

Seafield Jo said...

Gorgeous card Lynsey, I love the way you have used the flowers throughout the stepper, and her face is so cute!

Jo x

Unknown said...

This is so pretty. Mary x

martina's kaartjes said...

what a pretty card !!! love it !
greetings, martina
x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

These are so cute and I love this shape card, must have a go. Love how you used the stamped flowers. Marianne x

Vicky said...

How cute Lynsey! love the dp's and those sweet flowers too :o)

Will be tuning in on Saturday!!

hugs Vicky xx

Anonymous said...

Another gorgeous sneaky peek card Lynsey! I've never made a stepper card before either - you've done a fab job with this! I love the image and the cut out flowers are so sweet. Love it! xx

Donna said...

Too cute Lynsey...such a pretty choice of papers and the flowers are adorable :) Donna x