Pages

Friday 10 December 2010

Winter Wonderland Challenge


Hi everyone, this week challenge at Winter Wonderland has been set by my DT buddy Janet and she has given us a theme of 'Christmas Baubles'. So if like me you are still trying to get your Christmas cards finished this is a great challenge to get another crimbo made.

Is anyone else starting to panic and wonder if you are ever going to be ready for Christmas or is it just me! Thanks so much to everyone that has been leaving me comments I will return them as soon as I can!

I am entering this card into the following challenge:

Sugar Bowl sketch and theme of snowflakes.
The Shabby Tearoom - Tis the season

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x

4 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Such a pretty card, love the colour combo. Great minds think alike again with the colours this week. Marianne x

downrightcrafty said...

wow those earings are fabulous, just off to rob off my tree :)

gorgeous creation as always hun, have a great weekend teamie
Hugs Kate xx

Danielle said...

Very pretty card Lynsey! I love this image and you've used such lovely colours and papers! Hope you get time to play catch up this weekend ... and stay warm!
Hugs, Danielle

sallysbitz2 said...

beautiful card & love the colour theme & how the papers all work together xx