Pages

Wednesday 15 December 2010

Two Leaving Cards




Hi everyone, please see previous post for my blog candy winner. I just thought I would share some cards which I made for two ladies who are leaving my team at work as they are being made redundant. I work for a County Council so we are undergoing lots of cuts at the moment. I am also being issued with a redundancy notice in January but I'm hoping that funding will come through and it will be cancelled but I just don't know if that will be the case at the moment. At least I am finished work for Christmas so I'm not going to think about it for a few weeks.

The adorable image on my card is from the Digi stamp Boutique and I think is just perfect for this theme of card.
Thanks so much for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x


7 comments:

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Lynsey, beautiful cards. I just love how you colour cute little bears in. Sorry to hear about the troubles at work love, years ago, if you worked for the council, you had a job for life, not now and they also want the same work doing for less outlay. Really hope things work out well for you and also your colleugues in the new year.

Donna x

Jackie said...

Beautiful in both colours. It's amazing how different the same card can look in different colour combos :o)
Jackie xx

debby4000 said...

Oh I love your beautiful cards, they're so cute.
luv
Debby

Wishcraft said...

Both gorgeous cards - I love Coco :o) Hope you get good news about your job in January. Lisa x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

These are such pretty cards Lynsey, Coco is so sweet an image. Marianne x

Donna said...

Gorgeous cards Lynsey, Coco is sure to cheer anyone up! So sorry to hear about work...hope things come up trumps for you :) Donna x

Lisa said...

These are so sweet Lynsey! I love this cute Coco image.

I really hope everything works out okay with your job.

Lisa x