Pages

Friday 24 December 2010

Thank You and Happy Christmas!


Hi everyone, a very late post from me today. Well I am all ready at last the presents are all under the tree and waiting for my little princess to open tomorrow. I hope that you all have a fantastic Christmas, only one more sleep now.

Anyway onto my card our challenge this week at
Winter Wonderland is 'Thank You'. I have used a very cute pre coloured image from Lili of the Valley for my card.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Sketch and Stash - I used Sketch 33.
Die Cut Dreams How Girlie Can You Get
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Allsorts Challenge - Free and easy


Thank you so much to all my blogging buddies who have stopped by and left me comments this year. I really do appreciate them.

Hugs Lynsey x

10 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Linsey ;-) such a cute image and the papers and embellies are fab :-)
wishing you a very merry Christmas :-)
thanks for joining us on the PTW :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Donna said...

Adorable card Lynsey, love your chosen colour combo! Merry Christmas to you and your family...hope you have a wonderful time and that 2011 is happy and healthy for you :) Donna x

Sue said...

Hi Lynsey,such a stunning card and a very beautiful colour:)

Thank you for joining us at sketch and stash and wishing you and yours a very merry christmas:)

sue
xx

Marjo said...

Ze is erg schattig. Groetjes Marjo

Larisa said...

Very beautiful card Linsey!!! Love the colouring so much! It looks gentle and nice)))

Lizzy said...

WOW what a gorgeous card...luv the colours

Thanks for joining us at sketch & stash ...good luck!

xx Lizzy xx :)

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Had to love this one didn't I. Fab DPs and I so need that stamp. In the meantime these squares are great to use. Goirgeous card. Marianne x

Jill said...

gorgeous card Lynsey I love the soft lilacs and the LOLV image so cute, Hope you had a wonderful christmas, aww Grace is getting so big, she's not a baby anymore, so sorry I haven't left a comment for a while just not enough hours in my day thanks for joining us at Sketch n stash hugs Jill xx

Michele Roos said...

Such a gorgeous card Lynsey. Love the cute image you've used and the papers also. Hope you had a lovely Christmas. Hugs Michele x

Debi said...

Your card is lovely. Thank you for playing along with the Papertake Weekly challenge.